Sunday 14 April 2019

presentation at De Kler booksellers, Leiden

On Saturday 13 April 2019 I presented De Batavier at the De Kler booksellers in Breestraat in Leiden. There was a surprising turnout and in the end quite a few copies went over the counter.

After introduction by
Hanneke Tinor-Centi, my literary agent, I told my story, which takes about fifteen minutes. The reactions were heart-warming, some old acquaintances and totally unknown visitors came to have me sign a copy. Below are some pictures, once more. *

The local press
An interesting piece of news is that a local newspaper, Leidsch Dagblad, gave me an interview, which will be published in their cultural column 'Heilig Vuur' (The Holy Fire), on April 24th.

More presentations and signing sessions will follow in due course. Further information will follow.


ready to go...
Hanneke doing the introduction
the presentation
the public

signing my son's copy
*apart from close family, members of the public have been disguised in the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment